Yoast SEO Premium Plugin is a very popular plugin that almost every blogger knows about Yoast SEO Premium Plugin
Yoast SEO Premium Plugin Special Features
- Optimize for keywords, keyphrases, synonyms, related keywords, and all word forms of those – Help your page rank better by taking synonyms and related keywords into account. We’ll also show you how these are distributed over your page! Word forms are available in English, Dutch, German, and Spanish & more languages to come!
- Tell Google precisely what your page is about – Ensure that Google, Bing, Pinterest, and other platforms all know precisely what your page is about by adding schema.org data the right way. Faster indexing, rich results!
- Know when to update your most important pages! – We’ll keep an eye on your most important pages and warn you when these haven’t been updated for six months. Google likes fresh content!
- Preview your page in Google, Bing, Facebook, and Twitter – You’ll get a good idea of how your page may look in search results, and you get full control over how your page appears on Facebook and Twitter. So you’re sure it convinces people to click through.
- Get real-time suggestions for internal links. – You get suggestions for links to other pages as you write. Google loves these internal links and might reward you with a better ranking.
- We’ll ask what you want us to do with every deleted page. -This way, old pages are seamlessly redirected to new ones. So you keep both your visitors and Google happy.
- Be sure search engines can find your content. – Get an overview of all pages with no other pages linking to them. Search engines need at least one link to find and index a page before showing it in the search results.
- 24/7 support -Their excellent and knowledgeable support team loves to help you with every question you ask through email personally.
- No ads-We’ve removed the ads for you. We love your support! Thanks!
- Get an overview of your SEO scores and focus keywords. – You can automatically generate a CSV file that gives you an overview of your keywords, URL, readability score, and title. So it’s easy to see what you should optimize next.